We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- Information that you provide or input when you subscribe and use the Services, when you fill out forms on our Site and otherwise by corresponding with us or interacting with us via or in connection with our Site or Services.
- Contact details that you provide to us.
- Any documents and electronic files that you upload or import to our Site.
- Information that you permit us to access and import from third party websites or storage locations.
- If you contact us or we contact you, by email, telephone, web forms or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- When you access our Site from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address etc.
- Searches that you perform via the Site and Services (therefore, be aware of this if you include any personally identifiable information in your searches).
IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES AND ANALYTICS: The servers we use may collect your Information including data about your computer or device. This includes, where available; your IP address, operating system and browser type, to assist us in the provision of the Site and Services, for system administration and to report aggregate anonymised information to our associates and Third Party API Providers.
For the same reason, we may obtain your Information about Site usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
- To store your Information about preferences, and so allow us to customise and develop our Site and Services.
- To speed up your searches and usage of the Site and Services.
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
We may also collect or allow third parties to collect information about how you use and interact with our Site and Services. For example, we may use Google Analytics or similar services.
THIRD PARTY API PROVIDERS: In addition, as a condition of providing certain third party services to you, we may need to provide your Information to our Third Party API Providers to enable them to monitor the usage by you of their services, which use may be subject to the privacy policies of our Third Party API Providers.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION: Your Information is stored on servers at Amazon Web Services in Dublin, Ireland. It is possible that information we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by third parties and staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers as necessary for operating the Site and Services. Where we do so we use all reasonable efforts to ensure that privacy terms which are no less stringent than the US/EU Data Protection Safe Harbor Arrangements shall apply. By submitting your Information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing for the agreed purposes.
All of your Information provided to us is stored on our servers, which may be hosted by third parties. Any payment transactions (if any) will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, including people who work for us.
The transmission of your Information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will notify you in the unlikely event that your Information may have been compromised by unauthorized access.
Uses made of your Information:
In general, we use your information to improve Flaunt as a product and our Services as well as optimize your experience on the Site and using the Services.
We use your Information in the following ways:
- As reasonably required in order to provide our Site and Services to you and to carry out our obligations arising from our Site and Services.
- To help identify you as a user on our systems.
- For customer services purposes.
- To help us develop the Site and Services and to make them more useful to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site and Services.
- To provide you with news and information about our Services, third party sites and other information that we think may be relevant to you.
- To assist Third Party API Providers to monitor end user usage of their third party services provided via the Services.
- To ensure that content from our Site and Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Where directed to by you through our Site, to export your Information in order to update or delete your Information and/or add to or amend your Information held on a third party website or to carry out any other similar function.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- As required in order to facilitate your use of any new Services, applications or uses for any of your Information via our Site.
When we subcontract the running of our Site or any part of it to a third party (including but not limited to Third Party API Providers) or where the Site interacts with a third party service provider, provided that all subcontractors are bound by reasonable privacy policies.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Information in confidence to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we or substantially all of our assets are transferred to or acquired by a third party, in which case all of your Information will be one of the transferred assets on the equivalent terms and conditions as herein.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging Information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION: We will endeavour not keep your Information for longer than necessary in order to facilitate your use of our Site and Services. If you wish to delete your content or your account, we will delete the content we hold in relation to you on request, except that some prior content may remain in backup or cached copies for a reasonable time (but we will not make it available again to third parties). In addition, content that you have submitted to our Third Party API Providers may still be in use and so there may be some ongoing use of your Information. We may also retain certain information to prevent identity theft, legal disputes and misconduct, even if deletion has been requested.
ANONYMOUS DATA: We may create anonymous records from your Information by excluding all data from which you may be identified or contacted. We may use such anonymised data for our reasonable business purposes (including but not limited to research and develop our Site and Services and our business).
YOUR RIGHTS: Subject to the above, you have the right to ask us not to process your Information and/or delete it from our systems at any time. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and then following our account deletion procedure. If you delete your account, this will prevent you from making any further use of our Services without subscribing again.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION: The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access Information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance Act. Any access request may be subject to a statutory fee set under the Act to meet our costs in providing you with details of your Information.